How to Join
Important: A candidate can only delegate
(join_delegators, delegate_another_candidate) once per round!
Anyone can delegate to a collator candidate by delegating at least 1.000 KILT and calling
If the collator has a delegation pool reaching the maximum (25 at launch), a delegator candidate must stake more than the lowest delegator.
- That delegator will be replaced by the candidate immediately.
- The kicked delegators stake is prepared for unstaking as if revoking the delegation (see revoking).
- A delegator needs to wait 7 days to be able to unlock the stake.
An account can only delegate to one collator!
A Delegator can increase and decrease the stake by calling either
The candidate can not increase or decrease stake if leaving!
Developer -> Extrinsics -> parachainStaking
- Using the selected account: Select the Delegator Account.
- Submit the following extrinsic: parachainStaking -> delegator_stake_more or delegator_stake_less.
- Selecting the collator account: Choose the desired stake amount.
A delegator revokes the delegation by calling
revoke_delegation, reducing the delegation by the full amount of the delegation.
- The amount will be prepared for unstaking.
- Revoking a delegation does not count towards the limit of “1 delegation per round”.
How to Exit
An account can revoke all delegations at once by calling
Once the canditate exits, by delegation is removed and the amount is prepared for unstaking by calling
A revoking delegation has to wait 7 days before collecting the staked amount back.